Jan 31: Karmayog Meeting of Chembur NGOs

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010

      The meeting was attended by 20 people representing Kotak Education Foundation, Pestom Sagar Citizen's Forum, MHM Orphanage, Aai Caretaker, Ramgopal Children Benefit's Trust, Nami India, and Prof. Mani (who is involved with several NGOs).

      Each NGO introduced themselves, their work, their needs, etc. Many of those present could immediately help them with useful contacts.

      Most had never met each other even though they were only a km or so from each other.

      There was a lot of learning from each other's experiences.

      We really enjoyed the opportunity to meet everyone face-to-face.

      rgds,
      Vinay / Tanya