i Need urgent copy: of Ministry of Social Justice F. No. 20-76/99-SD dated 03.11.1999

  • arun gulati
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
      Dear Sir,
      I am in urgent need of the copy of :
      Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment (SD Section), New Delhi, F. No. 20-76/99-SD dated 03.11.1999

      I urgently require the same for a fast hearing in a Court Case of my mother who is 81 years old.
      best regards
      arun
      9810187693
    • mmy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2013
        Have you got the copy of the letter. I have chkd every where, this file number is a composit letter,
        I am also in need of the same ,if you have please forward to me.
        My contact number is 8566922794
        MMY