DailyGood: Goodness of Crowds

  • CharityFocus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Daily Good News: a service of CharityFocus

      Two minds are better than one. --Anonymous

      Good News of the Day:
      The global economic recession is an opportunity to fuel social change. While financial instinct says philanthropy will suffer in times of economic distress, there's evidence that the challenges we face are no match for collective action. People can achieve similar triumphs. One of the most promising models is "crowdsourcing," through which an organization generates content, or gets work performed, by tapping the knowledge and creativity of members of the public. Read how we can draw on the goodwill and creativity of a wider group of people to innovate microsolutions for social, economic and humanitarian challenges. [ more ]

      Be The Change:
      Get friends together to work in concert, so that everyone's individual part can have a positive effect on your community.

      Share A Reflection!

      tell a friend | archives | unsubscribe

      a service of CharityFocus
      101846 subscribers