Volunteer - niti seth - delhi -

  • info@karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Volunteer Registration Form
      Nameniti seth
      GenderFemale
      Languages spokenhindi, english
      I am based in (City)delhi
      My Availability
      I can work fromoffice
      I can workphone
      I can Workevenings
      Hours per week I can devote3-5
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesnot late in the night
      A stipend isneeded
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inhelp young children in ways of teaching and other things I can be required to do...
      I want to volunteer because.....I always wanted to help young children/old people , have gone through real tough times in life.. I will be privileged if i can do something for them
      Hobbies / Interestsreading books, drawing
      My profile was working for BPO sector until june 2009
      Volunteer activites I have donenone so far
      contact person
      name
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct
      work board
      home
      cell
      emailniti_se@...
      website, if any
      Comments for Karmayog.comkeep up the gud work