Volunteer - Jyothirmayee Pola - Bangalore - KA

  • info@karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Volunteer Registration Form
      NameJyothirmayee Pola
      GenderFemale
      Languages spokenTelugu, Tamil, Hind, English
      I am based in (City)Bangalore
      My Availability
      I can work fromhome
      I can workvisiting
      I can Workevenings
      Hours per week I can devote3-5
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesCan only work on week ends for field work. On all days I can work over phone and email. MIS work is welcome.
      A stipend isnotnecessary
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inI have earlier done the following: 1. Teaching in schools on the week ends to enable kids with more knowledge 2. Conducting medical camps 3. Event management of any event - resources cannot be provided by me. Only management can be done. 4. Conducting free seminars to women in slum areas about basic hygiene etcI am interested in any of the volunteering works I have already done or anything new.
      Type of non-profits that would interest me All
      I want to volunteer because.....I want to server people in the society I live in. I believe this is the best way to reach God.
      Hobbies / InterestsSinging, Painting, Embroidery, Social Service, Reading books, Watching TV
      Volunteer activites I have doneI have earlier done the following: 1. Teaching in schools on the week ends to enable kids with more knowledge 2. Conducting medical camps 3. Event management of any event - resources cannot be provided by me. Only management can be done. 4. Conducting free seminars to women in slum areas about basic hygiene etc
      contact person
      nameJyothi
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct