Need Help - Did Sauna Belt shown on Tv Really Reduce Fat

  • ajay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Dear Karmayogis,

      I need your advice and guidance.

      I am thing to gift my friends a Sauna Belt normally shown at Tv but i really don't know whether its really work or just a Loot to the Customer.

      And if it is a Loot why there is  no case or any other charges on these company.

      when you open you will get lot of things on sale,

      Yantra - Devi, Shankar, Panchmukhi Hanuman

      Rudraksha
      Gem Stone
      Hair Toinic
      Face
      Teeth and more.........

      I need your advice whether Sauna Belt is Effective or not to remove excess fat from the body.
       we are thousand of Karmayogi atleat 100 have used it.

      Please give your Valuable comment ( Positive / Negative)

      Jai Hind

      Ajay