Volunteer Registration Form - bharti - faridabad

  • info@karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Volunteer Registration Form
      Namebharti
      GenderFemale
      Languages spokenenglish,hindi
      I am based in (City)faridabad
      My Availability
      I can work fromoffice
      I can workemail
      I can Workevenings
      Hours per week I can devote3-5
      Timings or any restrictions or preferences
      A stipend isnotnecessary
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inanimal welfare,human rights,managing volunteers,spreading awareness
      Type of non-profits that would interest me animal welfare,human rights,managing volunteers,spreading awareness
      I want to volunteer because.....i want to volunteer because i want to improve week sections of our society and make a better India also vacations are goin on and i can devote my time for volunteer activities
      Hobbies / Interestsmy intrst is in improving our country and spreading awareness
      My profile doing B.A(with subject-economics and maths) at delhi university from Kamala Nehru College.
      Volunteer activites I have done
      contact person
      namebharti
      Phone NumberShow on siteBest time to call
      work direct no
      work board no
      home no
      cellno
      emailbharti_chaudhary2002@...
      website, if any
      Comments for Karmayog.comThis site is the best one i have seen so far .i would really be privilaged if i could be a member and help my country.