floods: help Priyanj Special School for Autism

  • jazshahul
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      I am parent of an autistic child of chennai working in kuwait who
      understands the plight of a special school catering to mentally
      challenged children.

      So I am forwarding this to this group of NOBLE HEARTS.

      Like me, Mr. rajender of bombay is also one of the parent who
      understands the AUTISM WORLD. He is doing a service by appealing on
      this school behalf.

      Dated: 2nd August 2005.

      Quote of the appeal

      An APPEAL.

      Hi,

      Due to the heavy rains in Mumbai and the subsequent
      flooding in Mumbai, Priyanj Special School for Autism
      has been badly affected. Due to accumulation of about
      4 to 5 feet of water inside the school, lots of
      materials required for conducting the daily sessions
      has been badly damaged or spoilt and as such the
      school will remain closed till further notice.

      If any one of you would like to help the school in any
      possible way, please contact the principal of the
      school Dr. Reesha Dhulap.

      School Contact Information: Dr. Reesha Dhulap, PRIYANJ
      SPECIAL SCHOOL(Rays Of Hope Charitable Trust),
      239/1905, Motilal Nagar No.1, Achyut Behre Marg,
      Ganesh Mandir, Road No.4, Goregoan(West), Mumbai
      400104, India. Tel: 091-022-28753880.
      Email:Priyanj_school@...

      Thanks & Regards,
      Rajendra S Kshirsagar.
      rskpr@....

      Unquote of the appeal

      So Dear NOBLE HEARTS. You should help these mentally challenged
      children who are left to the mercy of mankind.