Postponement of DEEDS Seminar on Aug 3 to Aug 17

  • Karmayog.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Deeds
      Make a
      Better World
      Development Education Empowerment of The Disadvantaged In Society.
      (Public Charitable Trust Reg. NoE20961 Mumbai.)

      Date:1st August 2005.

      Due to the prevailing weather conditions in Mumbai, we are unable to
      have the proposed seminar on Wednesday the 3rd of August 2005 at the
      auditorium- The Dinshaw Petit International Convention Hall, BSE Mumbai.

      The scheduled seminar is now tentatively on the 17th of August 2005. We will
      keep you posted.

      We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

      We would appreciate a response from you as soon as possible.

      Thanking You.
      Regards.

      Ms. Prathiba Rao.
      Chief Operating Officer
      Deeds Public Charitable Trust.
      Turning disabilities into abilities
      Research & Co-ordination Centre: 8, Bajaj Arcade, 31, Union Park, Khar (W),
      Mumbai-400052.
      Tel : 26005083 / 84 e-mail : humanity@...
      Website : www.deeds-india.com