CSR MEXICO

  • Balbina Garza Sada
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:55 PM
      Hello, my name is Balbina Garza Sada, I am a Mexican student from Instituto Tecnológico y Estudios Superiores de Monterrey-Campus Monterrey (http://www.itesm.edu/)
      I found your contact through your webpage.

      This summer I'm visiting Southeast Asia (India, Malasia, Hong Kong,Tailandia, Singapur, Vietnam)  for a Corporate Social Responsibility investigation from my University,  with a program called PLEI (International Business Leadership Program) (http://www.plei.net). This program is dedicated to send students abroad in groups of 30 people coordinated by a teacher to an academic-business "mission". The students in each mission are sponsored by mexican companies to develop a business project for each company.

      So I was wondering if you could please send me a list or report of the Best Social Responsibility Business practices from the best in these countries.

      I saw in your webpage that you have a list of the best in India so I was wondering if you had the same but including the Best in Southeast Asia?

      I am trying to reach corporations and businesses that have social responsible practices that will like to give me an interview for me to be able to learn about their ongoing programs, funds, activities or practices.  I will like to talk to the people in the corporation involve with the topic. Maybe their representatives at their Human Resources Department and/or Communications Department, or maybe they have a Department dedicated to CSR already.

      Can you help me? Can you help me contact people that might help me? Or do you have contact with corporations of the kind?

      I will like for you, if possible, to contact me with another company that might also be interested in helping me.

      As much interviews I have, the richer my investigation will be.

      I will really appreciate any kind of help or advice.

      Thanks a lot for your time, I'll wait for your response.

      Best regards,

      --
      BGS