April 4, 2009 - "Know Different Weight Loss Diets"

  • HELP LIBRARY
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      Dear Madam,

      We wish to inform all Karmayog members about our free talk at HELP.

      HELP ( Health Education Library for People ) is organizing a  free talk on "Know Different Weight Loss Diets" by  Dietitian Mrs. Deepti Bansal Seth on 4th April, 2009 at 3.30 pm at HELP ( Health Education Library for People ) 206, National Insurance Building, Dr.D.N.Road, Wallace Street, Mumbai 400 001.To register call: 65952393/ 94, 22061101, 22031133

      --
      The HELP Team.
      Health Education Library for People,
      National Insurance Building,
      Ground Floor,
      206, Dr.D.N.Road,
      Mumbai - 400 001.
      Tel Nos.65952393/ 65952394/22061101
      www.helpforhealth.org
      www.healthlibrary.com

      JOIN US ON INDIA'S FIRST SELF-CARE HEALTH GUIDE www.myhealthpedia.in

      CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG-  http://helplibrary.blogspot.com

      HAVE A HEALTH QUERY? ASK US FOR FREE - CLICK HERE- http://www.healthlibrary.com/information.html

      America's Largest selling "HEALTH WISE HANDBOOK" Now in India, available exclusively at HELP- at a Promotional Discount of 50%..GRAB A COPY NOW !

      For complete details of our free health talks check our 'HELP TALK'  google calendar at
      http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ciugckkj8jvnk97j6dbiioaghg%40group.calendar.google.com