Re: Mumbai Terror Attack -- your views needed

  • Indian Vitchdokta
    Message 1 of 709 , Feb 1, 2009
      Just watched "Head Start " on Lok Sabha Television where Paranjoy Guha
      Thakurta interviewed Asma Jahngir and Jugnu Mohsin from Pakistan.Asma
      Jahangir needs no introduction as a huma rights champion of abiding
      spirit and Jugnu Moshin is a noted Published and Editor of News
      Publications from Pakistan.They seemed to reflect the voice of Civil
      Society in Pakistan and communicated candidly the perceptions and
      resolve of the civil society in Pakistan which i thought so far only
      existed as a notion.If that is so, there might be hope for sane and
      humane forces yet in the Sub-continent.Power be to their tribe and may
      they have leadership thrust upon them.CheersArun

      --
      Posted By Indian Vitchdokta to Rants of a NO.I.P (Not Ordinarily
      Important Person) at 2/01/2009 11:39:00 PM
      Message 709 of 709 , Jul 14, 2011
        Hello,
        The attack on Mumbai is due to the lack of our governance,(political,police,judiciary system).The citizens of India, and most particular Maharashtra (Mumbai) have been living through hell only due to the attack by the governance.It is funny that we listen to our home minister ,who says that mumbaikars should be thankful that since nov 26th till yesterday, the governance kept us safe.Mumbaikars hear that and keep quiet.why should we accept this rubbish .we did not elect them to speak such rubbish.Let us all raise our voices against the Government,judicial system,police .We demand that as a right to live in a terror free state.
        We demand that Kasab be given his punishment which he deserves instead of the mockery done by our corrupted Govenrment and Judiciary system
        We should take the right into our hands after all it is democracy which is rule by the people,of the people and for the people .
        Let us start a candle light vigil and signature campaign to stop this
        mockery and congress dictatorship which is imposed on us .
        Thanks
        A very hurt and angry Mumbaikar
        Arundhati