How to complain against burning of waste in society in Kurla?

  • himanshu lapashia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi Friends,

      My name is Himanshu,i have an question. I live in kurla(mumbai),where a member of the society burns the waste at the back of the building which creates too much of polution and all the smoke comes to our house,we�have given an written complain to the society but no action was taken,we requested the member not to do so but he reply with bad words. Can u'll pls advise me what should i do and whom should i contact?

      Awaiting for an reply.

      Thanks,
      Himanshu.L
      smarte_86@...