SATYA - BMC - Miscellaneous - dogs - F / North Ward

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2008
      SATYA (Suggest Action to Transform Your Area) Complaint / suggestion Form has been filled on 01-01-2009

       Complaint Form
       My Name Ashwin Doshi    Display - Yes
       Email ashwindoshi@...    Display - Yes
       Address  38/14, Pallavi, Behind Don Bosco School, Lotlikar Marg, Matunga (E), Mumbai 400019    Display - Yes
       Pincode  400019
       Phone Number  9869034055    Display - Yes
       City Mumbai
       Ward F / North
       Area Matunga (E)
       Nearest Main Road Lotlikar marg
       Problem Since(Time Period) One Month Ago
       Category Miscellaneous
       Sub category MSC02 - Nuisance due to stray dogs, monkeys etc.
       Brief Subject  Stray Dog Nuisance
       Complaint
       There is a black colour young stray dog which is causing a lot of nuisance by BITING people in the vicinity for no reason. In the last 5 days at least 3 persons have been victims of dog bites by this dog, including children. This dog is usually found in or around Pallavi building, plot no. 38, Lotlikar Marg, Behind DOn Bosco School, Matunga (E), Mumbai 400019

       Your Suggestion for a Solution Kindly arrange to have this particular stray dog caught by the authorities to ensure that it does not bite any more people. This black coloured dog can be found in or around Pallavi building on Lotlikar Marg, Behind DOn Bosco School, Matunga (E), Mumbai 400019
       Details of Authority complained to (if any)  Complained on phone to Mr. Vengurlekar, Complaints officer at F/N ward.
       Response of Authority  He gave telephone number 23085118 of relevant authority. This number was ringing without response upto 10:30am on 1st Jan 2009 and also on 31st december 2008. Mr Vengurlekar was informed about this problem with the phone number and he also agreed to try and convey our complaint to the relevant auhtority