Re: Mumbai Terror Attack -- your views needed

  • Mr Alok Tholiya
    Message 1 of 709 , Nov 29, 2008
      Have u ever read genuine factual analysis of our forces by media ?????? but they
      make anyone a hero and unfortunately i have to rake up such issues so that we dont
      loose our precious officers for reasons of wrong enthusiasm and that they
      all get vehicle which has all the necessary costumes and equipments to let
      them face the worst of terrorists or alike.........Alok

      Have you seen a doctor rushing out to attend a patient  without his emergency kit ?
      Have you seen fire fighters rushing out in emergency without their fire proof suits?
      And the list can go on......and even petty workman dont rush on calls without proper equipments be it electrician or plumber
      even a small child going to school or sports ground are ready to the occassion/call or are severly punished
      but there are two groups of people who are not ready, not prepared not eqipped to the occassion
      and one are called Advocates and never punished by Judges
      and second are Indian police and yet are shockingly though called Shahids/ martyars.
      The fire brigade vehicles are kept ready, their gear, gadgets,equipments extinguishing material are with them on their vehicle and get dressed up to face the fire on way and reach the destination ready but in case of police ( and i m not talking of constable on routine duty who may unfortunately get killed on sudden terrorist strike but talking about those who belong to cadre like ATS, ETC. AND WHO REACH ON SPECIFIC CALL OF TERRORIST ATTACK OR ARE SEARCHING FOR TERRORISTS LIKE RECENTLY WERE ON SEARCH IN DELHI WENT UP TO 3RD FLOOR BUT UNARMOURED AND GOT KILLED)  AND they reach the site unarmoured, poorly ready AND COME FACE TO FACE OF THE WELL TRAINED, HEAVILY LOADED BLOOD THIRSTY CRUEL TERRORISTS AND IN TURN GET/ GOT KILLED.

      In normal parlance you are called a fool if you dont know to swim and yet jump in  deep water to save others AND get drowned. And if it was ur duty then
      1. you should be best swimmer and trained to save others as just knowing swimming by yourself does not mean you will be able to carry weight of other up to the shore
      2. or/ and you should rush with all life saving floats etc. etc.
      Did our 3 senior police officers entered the scene as a smart, trained, ready to take on on blood thirsty terrorists or they entered the scene as bollywood filmy style but villins here were not from bollywood but from islamic jihadi force.

      FICCI AND OTHER BUSINESS GROUP SHOULD CALL EMERGENCY MEETING ON TERROR THREATS.
      1. FOLLOW THIS ISSUE  relentlessly till we match international standard in security.
      2. Not a terror law but a safety law is required with points like every co. of 500 cr. and above must have beautified bunkers, 1 security man per 1000 staff or 5000 guests matchinf the standard of NSG.So say infosys should have mininmum 15 such of their own commondos and who should be able to rush to help police in emergency.
      3. Each mall of 1 lac and above sq fet and each 5 star should have one commondo with all safety gear.
      4. Safety also means safety  other then terror attacks.Each swimming pool should have life guard depending on size and no of swimmers. It should be criminal offence as murder due to negligiance if one dies in their pool.I dread to think how we enjoyed picnic with Shri Chandresh Lodha ( son of justice lodha  and friend of my co brother Shri Vimal Mutha a day before and next day he died at 5  star Hotel  Fariyas , Lonavala  seconds after entering their pool.
      5. Law should be made to have all cars with power breaks and Airbags and seat belt for even passengers on back seats if u r on highways.( by the way i have just survived an accident where maruti van skid and tumbled and rolled full 360 degree when breaks were applied at the speed of just 50 per KM. on highway.(am still typing only with left hand).
      1. Non  appropriate vehicle should not be allowed on express highways.Lane for light and heavy vehicle should be separated by high dividers as if cars get banged to trucks and lorry then only lucky few survive.
      2. Like every time you fly you get  info on how to wear life jackets, use oxygen mask,use parachutte similarly there should be counseling agsinst rash driving when you buy high speed vehicles ,
      3. Topsline is one good emergency service. Pvt. airlines, hotels,malls factories and office complexes should unite and have their own emergency cadre of fire fighters, fully equiped disaster managrs, commondos etc.Hire forign agencies for some time to bring new cultur, technic and know how say specially in pune software park, BKC etc..
      The more ideas can be developed and implemented to make our life safer.And not everything should be left on govt.

      Thanks and Regards,
      Alok Tholiya (S.E.O.),
      Real Estate, Insurance, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Ticketing (Air,)
      Tholiya Marketing and Leasing Pvt. Ltd.,
      “Marigold”, the little Party Hall,
      Tholiya Bhavan, 10th Rd.,
      Santacruz East,
      Mumbai 400055
      tholiya@...
      M:9324225699

      Alok's Jihad against Judicial system of India: There are coaching for all but not for new litigants, there are forums for all sufferers but for litigants , no counseling, no one to advise on court procedures, no reception/conference/ waiting room at courts for them ( litigants have keep standing in lobby n passages where even chairs are not available, they have to run for buying court fee stamp, Xeroxing , gum stick ( no single window stall to provide all this ,they have to keep searching for advocates attending different court rooms, no reservation in court canteen ( I was once asked to vacate chair in canteen as during lunch break canteen is reserved for Advocates) , no car park for litigants,no library for litigants, no system to get advance intimation that court will not sit today so you reach court and return as court is not sitting ( even clerk of ur adv. will not send u SMS and help save ur time and travel), every small paper/ application to be filed before Hon. Judge wasting his precious time,(filing/ adjournments can be done before asst. registrars), most Advocates yet don’t use PC’s , courier services and emails ( are we in 2008 or 1908??) and many more issues,

      •Also subscribe to my very popular yahoo group for mails on ahead of time views: Send blank mail to: menow-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Get an email ID as yourname@... or yourname@.... Click here.

      Get an email ID as yourname@... or yourname@.... Click here.

      Get an email ID as yourname@... or yourname@.... Click here.

      Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname@.... Sign up now!

      Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year.* Click here!

      Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year.* Click here!
    • pombubai
      Message 709 of 709 , Jul 14 12:01 AM
        Hello,
        The attack on Mumbai is due to the lack of our governance,(political,police,judiciary system).The citizens of India, and most particular Maharashtra (Mumbai) have been living through hell only due to the attack by the governance.It is funny that we listen to our home minister ,who says that mumbaikars should be thankful that since nov 26th till yesterday, the governance kept us safe.Mumbaikars hear that and keep quiet.why should we accept this rubbish .we did not elect them to speak such rubbish.Let us all raise our voices against the Government,judicial system,police .We demand that as a right to live in a terror free state.
        We demand that Kasab be given his punishment which he deserves instead of the mockery done by our corrupted Govenrment and Judiciary system
        We should take the right into our hands after all it is democracy which is rule by the people,of the people and for the people .
        Let us start a candle light vigil and signature campaign to stop this
        mockery and congress dictatorship which is imposed on us .
        Thanks
        A very hurt and angry Mumbaikar
        Arundhati