Samvedana School

  • Karmayog.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Samvedana means Compassion. As an organization it strongly believes that
      education empowers and is a critical requisite for socio-economic change.
      Samvedana supports over 250 economically challenged children through the
      Samvedana School, which aims to covers the lapses in current education
      system for these kids. While the main focus remains on education and
      nutrition, samvedana also has welfare programs for the parents. It also
      sponsors these children to private schools and through interactive workshops
      for the privileged and the under privileged children create a common
      platform that eventually works towards modifying lives and
      environments.

      Samvedana is committed to giving meaning and purpose to the life of the
      underprivileged children and will make ll efforts to realize this dream.

      our area of work is education, so now let me know how your training can
      boost up the organization work. & through what kind of activity you are
      going to train i appriciate if tell us who all are going to teach.

      thx.
      janki@...