Use Dignity Dialogue to effectively promote your products

  • Karmayog.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Dear Friends,

      We have pleasure to inform you that we are publishers of "DIGNITY DIALOGUE" - Monthly Magazine Dedicated to Senior Citizens. This is our 10th year of Publication.

      We request you to place an Banner Advertisement/ or any suitable Advertisement in our magazine and we shall write an Article on your work/products  in our forthcoming August issue.

      Pls. refer the enclosed Rate Card for the same.

      Looking forward for long term relationship.

      Best Regards,
      Sailesh Mishra.
      Dignity Foundation