Job Avbl.: Workshop supervisor with Manav Foundation, Mumbai

  • Manav Foundation
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008

      Warm greetings from the MANAV Foundation!

      Manav Foundation is a Day Care Rehabilitation Centre that works for the mental health and well being of the society. The primary focus of Manav foundation is to support the clients who are struggling hard with their mental disorders. We, as a team help them in whatever way we can. The main objective of Manav Foundation is facilitating the individual's reintegration into mainstream society by awakening the client to his/her own capabilities.

      We need a supervisor for our workshop. The job profile for the post is given below.

      Supervisor: The person will have to keep a track of everything happening in workshop and should be able to handle outdoor and indoor tasks like going for exhibitions, buying raw materials, supervising the workshop team, maintaining records, etc the person should be able to understand new trends in cloth bags and other cloth items and should be able to incorporate those new designs in the existing work. Stitching Knowledge is not mandatory.

      Contact person - Anupriya
                               022- 23724889, 022- 65280145