We wish to donate our bodies for organ donation after death

  • santhanam Iyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 4:08 AM
      Dear Sir,

      My name is B.Santhanam, aged 66 years

      My wife is S.Jayalakshmi aged 62.

      Our address is

      HIG D/4, Nivapark, Phase 3,
      Brahmapur,
      Kolkata-700096.
      Land Mark- Just by the side of Niva Anand Vidyalaya in Bortala.
      Land Line 033 24106346
      Mobile------9331113580.

      We wish to donate our body after death for organ harvesting as well as for doing study by budding medical students for human benefit.

      Please let know the procedure for registration our names for this purpose.

      Importantly, we would like to know, how the body will be collected by you up on the event of death.

      Yours sincerely,
      B.Santhanam
      S Jayalakshmi