Re: Please Help - am being threatened by ICFAI

  • umprabhu1985
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
      Dear Shri Suhail,

      I had the opportunity to go through your below appended EMAIL.

      I personally believe, Prima Facie, that ICFAI cannot effect recovery
      of the excessive dues from you as no corresponding services have been
      provided to you.

      Further, it appears to me that, This is a Restrictive & Unfair Trade
      Practice, which can be challenged upon going through the prospectus,
      correspondences /contracts entered between the two of you & other
      correlated documents / details.

      Please provide the above or contact your nearest Advocate practicing
      in Consumer /Civil Courts & arrange to reply suitably to the legal
      notice received by you.

      Best of Luck in your endeavors,

      U M PRABHU.
      umprabhu@...
    • umprabhu1985
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
        Dear Shri Suhail,

        I had the opportunity to go through your below appended EMAIL.

        I personally believe, Prima Facie, that ICFAI cannot effect recovery
        of the excessive dues from you as no corresponding services have been
        provided to you.

        Further, it appears to me that, This is a Restrictive & Unfair Trade
        Practice, which can be challenged upon going through the prospectus,
        correspondences /contracts entered between the two of you & other
        correlated documents / details.

        Please provide the above or contact your nearest Advocate practicing
        in Consumer /Civil Courts & arrange to reply suitably to the legal
        notice received by you.

        Best of Luck in your endeavors,

        U M PRABHU. [Mobile: 0922 057 3589]
        umprabhu@...