what is ur opinion as solution to our present system and corrution

  • jitu11in@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2008
      Hi friends,

      The other day I was watching a program on tv and one very interesting and shocking suggestion was given by one guest.

      His suggestion was that since there r thousands of cases pending in courts and on filling a fresh case, justice may be delivered after ones death, in today’s scenario, buy a few kgs of rotten tomatoes and aim them at the car of the person who is suppose to be the head of the institute which is responsible for injustice. This may give rise to a day police custody for misbehavior, but it is worth, spending a day in police custody than to spend ur entire life and life savings in court, as this incidence will attract media attention, which will definitely highlight the issue and solution to the problem will be forced.

      This is exactly the reason why incidence of self ignition or crowd beating the culprit is publicly taking place in society or mass suicides committed by entire families, because slowly and gradually common man is losing his faith in the working of our system along with corrupt practices that r followed to delay justice.

      May be this is a beginning of a new theory or philosophy to combat this corrupt system, but this theory or philosophy needs more refining and rethinking. If society fails to rectify its system or find solutions to the problems in its system, people themselves will start finding solutions. Who knows with time these above mention solutions may be recognized as a right to get justice the way we have right to satyagrah, fast unto death, or to organize a morcha, or have a band or strike.

      Rgds,
      Jitendra gupta

      Check out the all-new face of Yahoo! India. Go to http://in.yahoo.com/
    • Govind... Hoping for better
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2008

        Dear Jituji and all...

        Before talking about corruption and giving a solution we need to think who is really corrupt.
        Everyone has hypocricy of corruption, system is corrupt, Government is corrupt and public servants are corrupt but only they are corrupt?
        Punishing only them is solution

        I don't think so. The real corrupt are people. Remember from a junior executive to top managers from a common man to rich, we all.

        We have a lot of desires and we want to live a lavish lifestyle, we have unncessarily increased our desire and to satisfy these, we don't have resources so we simply choose te simplest way

        We want our children should be get admitted in top colleges thats why we pay bribe from teacher, examiners to college but at the same time we say we are not corrupt

        While driving, we don't follow all the regulations don't keep all the papers ready and pay bribe to polce and we cry there is corruption

        To get out work done before instantly, we pay bribe. to get the position for which we are ineligible we do forgery and we say system is corrupt

        For me, if we really want to end corruption, we need to change ourself,change our attitude. We need to be just first and then we can end the corruption

        Regards
        Govind
        --

        ______________________________
        Don't sit and cry that nothing will change here. If you are a reponsible person, be an agent of change, accept responsibility to bring changes.. revolution

        Govind-9960704146
      • psych doc
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2008

          We need a safe heaven where we can publish names and addresses of corrupt persons  without fear of litigation against us. The IAS officers in UP have such a list. The media can do a lot in this direction.

              All donations received by political parties should be through cheques.

              Anyone who has been punished by any court including session court should be automatically barred from contesting elections for life. And its ridicule and mockery of democracy that we allow known criminals to fight elections from behing the bars of jail.

          Ratan.
          -----------
          Ratan Singh
          Phone: 91 141 2652561
          Address: 7- NA- 16
          Jawahar Nagar
          Jaipur- 302004 INDIA
          ----------
          - Certificate in Food & Nutrition; Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education.
          - Author of "Nutrition & Supplements in Major Mental Illnesses";
          - M.A. (Psychol), Postgraduate Diploma in Medical & Social Psychology, Ph.D.;
          - Certified Behavior Therapist (from late Prof. J. Wolpe's Unit, Temple University Medical School, Philadelphia, USA);
          - Hypnotist, Biofeedback and Meditation Therapist.
          - Family, Marital and Sex Therapist.
          ->Consultant Nutritional & Clinical Psychologist in Jaipur Hospital, India.
          psych_58@...,
          www.jaipurmart.com/trade/meditationandhealth, www.ejcbs.com
          meditationandcancer-subscribe@egroups.com