Pan-IIT Mumbai group would like to meet NGOs in Education
- The Pan-IIT Mumbai Group is planning to undertaking initiatives in
Education, in particular in Municipal Schools and slum areas in Mumbai.
In this regard, the core group members would like to meet and interact with
NGOs, experts and indivduals who have been working in these areas, to better
understand and contribute to the needs of this sector.
If you are an NGO or individual working in any of the following, and you
would be interested in working with the Pan-IIT group, please do get in
touch at the contact details listed below.
1. teaching of English for communication
2. running of computer operator level courses
3. conducting science experimental education
4. holding embroidery, tailoring, cutting courses
5. working on children's health and hygiene in schools and slums
6. organizing personality development classes for children
7. organizing hobby classes for school children
8. taking children on treks
9. Organizing elocution / dramatic competitions in schools
Sanjay Das Gupta
Jewel Metallochem Laboratory Pvt. Ltd.
A-12, Ghatkopar Indl. Estate, Off LBS Marg,
Ghatkopar (w), Mumbai 400 086
Tele : 091-22-25008182 (direct), 2500 7745
What is Pan-IIT?
PanIIT, a not-for-profit global association formed by IIT alumni in 2002,
brings together IIT alumni comprising policy makers, leading academicians,
thought leaders, industry captains and more from across the world to discuss
and debate ideas, issues and find solutions to create a better India for
PanIIT was formed to showcase the impact of the IITs and its alumni in
driving innovation, creating new enterprise and enabling social
transformation in both India and around the world.