Re: Co-op. Hsg. Soc. Rules for Repairs to Common Area

  • umprabhu1985
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2008
      Dear Shri. V.R. BHAT,

      I believe, the society should be run in a democratic manner by the
      Manging Committee members & with respect to the bye law No 69.

      There will always be a situation, where the flat sizes are different
      that the members may not agree, you have to go with the majority's
      decision.

      Please do not involve any other outside 3rd parties be it the Dy
      Registrar / Housing Federation, if you are with the Majority & as per
      Bye laws of the society. Let the other side challenge it before any
      other authority, you can defend yourself at their cost & consequences.
      Also note not to start any work until entire funds are collected to
      avoid getting into a mid way trap / dis-reputation from your vendors.

      Yes, Once passed in the AGM it has enough MC- has enough powers to
      recover the same, but thats another lengthy process of recovery,
      instead try to collect & then do the work.

      Believe, it will be useful for betterment of our society & it members.

      U M PRABHU.