New Year Greetings!

  • MD Kini
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      *Dear Vinay and all friends connected with Karmayog ,*

      *I wish you and your family a very Happy & Prosperous New Year. May this
      year bring you Health, Wealth and Happiness.*

      *1.1.2008*

      *A Thought for the New Year.*

      *Tragic Paradox of our Lives*

      *We have taller buildings, but shorter tempers;
      Wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints.*

      *We spend more, but have less
      We buy more,enjoy less.*

      *We have more degrees, but less sense;
      More knowledge,less judgement;
      More experts,yet more problems;
      More medicines,less health.*

      *We have multiplied our possessions,but reduced our values.*

      *We talk too much,love too seldom;
      We've learned how to make a living,but not a life;
      We've added years to life,not life to years.*

      *We've been all the way to the moon and back,
      but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbour.*

      *We've conquered the outer space,but not inner space.*

      *These are the times of big men and small character;
      Steep profits and shallow relationships;
      Fancier houses, but broken homes.*

      *(From the book, Peace: For us, For Our families, For Our Communities and
      For The World, by Swami Chidanand Saraswati – The Indian Express, December
      12,2007). *