job needed: part-time with any navi mumbai ngo

  • jaymin ghatalia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 5:36 AM
      hi...
      my name is jaymin ghatalia. i have completed M.A.psychology from university of mumbai.

      im working as a psychologist independantly, working with personal development program - in training children for self esteem, communication skills, etiquette....; im also working with NGO- for children infected / affected with HIV/AIDS.

      i like teaching and training and would like to know how i can fit into any program you are running.

      you could contact me :
      408, lokshilp, plot-59, sector 17, vashi, new bombay-400703
      tel: 27893459/ 9820871111.

      i would like to be associated to your institute, however preferably within the area i live (vashi, new bombay.)

      awaiting your intrest.

      regards

      jaymin ghatalia

      social psychologist.