Greenery in High Rise Towers - Pros & Cons

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      [I too am curious about pros and cons. Vinay]

      Any clues on what are the Society and Municipal regulations regarding balcony greenery ... plants etc. since no one can afford a ground garden anyway. Can the Managing Committee impose penalties or encourage such activities?

      --
      ANKUR GUPTA - 9324726587
      Stand tall without standing on others...