DailyGood: 18-Year-Old Sets Hugging Record

  • CharityFocus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      A hug is a handshake from the heart. -- Author Unknown

      ~~~~
      Good News of the Day:
      Kneeling for children and stretching to embrace taller people, a college student believes she�s hugged her way into the record books. Jordan Pearce, 18, said she hugged 765 people in less than an hour Saturday and plans to send the results to Guinness World Records. "I feel like I�m on cloud nine," Pearce said after the last hug Saturday. By the way, Jordan Pearce is not only a record breaking hugger; she's a concert pianist, a 4.0 GPA student and a Hinckley Scholar.
      http://www.dailygood.org/more.php?n=3084

      ~~~~
      Be The Change:
      Give an unexpected hug to a friend!