can organise environment awareness workshops

  • Karmayog.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 11:55 PM
      i teach personal & public hygiene, environment protection, as part of my personality development workshops,  at management institutes, corporates & also at schools. recently i did some workshops for the delhi muicipal corporation. on personal invitation from sheila dixit. i am also going to be doing the same for pune muicipal corporation schools. i have talked at several rotary clubs all over the world &  am the daughter of a rotarian. i would love to help you in your environment awareness programmes.
      Ms. Ratna Khemani
      Director
      Academy of Natural Health & Beauty
      Centre for Personality Development