SATYA - BMC - stray dogs, monkeys - Ghatkopar (E)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      SATYA (Suggest Action to Transform Your Area) Complaint / suggestion Form has been filled on 02-08-2007

       Complaint Form
       City Mumbai
       Ward Select your Ward
       Area Ghatkopar (E)
       Nearest Main Road Garodia Nagar
       Problem Since(Time Period) One Month Ago
       Category Miscellaneous
       Sub category MSC02 - Nuisance due to stray dogs, monkeys etc.
       Brief Subject  Nuisance of street dogs
       Complaint Hi i am a resident of shree krishna ashish,plot no 137 garodia nagar,ghatkopar (e), there is a lot of problem in our area because of the street dogs as they keep on barking everyday and there is a lot of nuisance as well as disturbance as we are not able to sleep also during the night time because of this problem.
       Your Suggestion for a Solution Please get a cattle catching van and take them.