Fw: RTI APPLICATION
- Format of application that can be a guideline in Mumbai for Fair Price shops in your area.Msg recd from my friend in BANGALORE(Karnataka).BhaskarMahiti Adhikar Manch----- Original Message -----Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 10:27 PMSubject: RTI APPLICATIONDear Bhaskar Prabhu,As suggested by you, I am reproducing herewith an application made relating to functioning of Fair Price Shops for your information:ToThe Public Information OfficerFood & Civil Supplies DepartmentOffice of the Deputy Commissioner (South)9, 5th Main Road, ChamarajpetBANGALORE 560 018.APPLICATION UNDER RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT, 2005Name & Address of the Applicant :: B.H. VeereshaMahithi Hakku Adhyayana Kendra54, 17th Cross, M C LayoutVijayanagar, Bangalore 560 040.Please provide the following information & Documents under RTI Act, 2005:
Period of Information :: 2007.08Particulars of initial fee paid :: Indian Postal Order No.57E 035254If the above information are available in Electronic Format the same may be provided in the CD Form.BANGALOREJULY 2, 2007 SIGNATURE OF THE APPLICANT
- Suo-moto declaration u/s 4(1)(b) of Right to Information Act, 2005.
- Inspection of Catalogue & Index of Files maintained as per Section 4(1)(a) of Right to Information Act, 2005.
- Particulars of Food Grains/Ration and Kerosene provided to each of the Card Holders for the month of June 2007 in respect of all Card Holders allotted to Fair Price Shop No.010, Byrasandra CCS, No.133, Byrasandra, Jayanagar, Bangalore 560 011.
- Particulars of Food Grains/Ration and Kerosene provided to each of the Card Holders for the month of June 2007 in respect of all Card Holders allotted to Fair Price Shop No. 003, Lakshmi Narasimha Stores, Ist Cross, 5th Main Road Byrasandra, Bangalore 560 011.
- Certified copy of File Notings, Orders issued by the Competent Authority, Report of the Food Inspector relating to cancellation of BPL Card No. BSOWG 003 02346 issued to Smt. Nasreen Taj.
Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast
with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.