Use of D.G.Sets - concession from Government.

  • info@karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      From: TSSIA

      We are enclosing herewith a draft letter regarding use of DG set and concession from Government of Maharashtra .

      You are requested kindly to reproduced following draft on the letterhead of your co.
      Thanks
      Manager TSSIA
      Draft

      To,
      Hon.Gen.Secretary
      Thane Small Scale Industries Association
      Plot No-P/26, Road No.16/T,
      Wagle Industrial Estate,
      Thane- 400 604

      Dear Sir,/Madam

      Sub: Use of D.G.Sets and concession from Government.

      Due to acute power shortage in the state of Maharashtra we are forced to invest and use D.G.Sets for our production. This has increased our production cost for no fault of ours.
      The Government of Maharashtra should provide SSI subsidy for D.G sets and the diesel input be made vatable  in such a situation
      Kindly do the needful urgently.

      Thanking You,
      Yours Faithfully,

      Signature