volunteers needed: Mouth & Foot Painting Artists Association

  • info@karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007

      We send mailers before diwali for generating revenues for our organisation. All the members of the Mouth & Foot Painting Artists Association paint with the brush held in their mouth / foot as they are unable to use their hands and some don’t have any hands. They all live by their art and live a life free of charity.

      These mailers consist of 10 greeting cards and a request letter which mentions how the cards have been made and they are not under any obligation to pay for the same but they could choose to pay incase they want to encourage the artists.

      This year we plan to send inspirational art prints in the mailers. But instead of sending them by courier we are looking at volunteers who could help us in distributing the mailers in their own buildings. This way we will save on courier cost and also those who are not interested can return the mailers back.

      We will arrange to deliver the mailers to your place (as many as you want) and we will also arrange to pick them back. We will appreciate if  you could do this in your building and your neighboring ones also. Incase you can encourage your friends to do the same then we will be highly obliged.

      Kindly let us have your feedback as we are trying to see if we can get help then only we would like to think about this.

      Warm regards

      Girish S. Kabra

      Mouth & Foot Painting Artists

      Maker Bhavan No.1,

      1, New Marine Lines

      Mumbai 400020.

      Cell: 9920419980

      Physically able or disabled, we are all the same on the inside. All of us have similar aspirations and expectations from life, but what makes us different is the way we live our life. What makes us different is the attitude with which we play this game called life.

    • Prabha Krishnan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        Yes, keep me in mind when you want to distribute these mailers.
        D 63, Tata Symphony CHS, Chandivali Farm Road, Andheri East, Mumbai 72.