NGO Film-maker profile

  • Rohit Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      Allow me to introduce my close friend and a talented film-maker, Soumyadeep Paul (profile below). If any of your NGOs needs any film work done, I can think of no better or cheaper solution. Some of his work can also be viewed at

      http://csfvlog.blogspot.com

      warm regards,
      Rohit Gupta
      Bombay
      +91 98191 07418
      http://www.writers.net/writers/rohitgupta

      Profile: I am a film-maker, IIT Kanpur alumnus (Comp. Sci), educated in US/Europe, own a high quality digital film setup - 3CCD MiniDV camera, High end mobile NLE - and have recently founded Projected Image Productions, a low-budget
      digital film banner.

      In the past, I have worked for clients like Ogilvy, and made corporate films for IISC, Viplav Comm, PETA. Independently, I have done script and cinematography for two documentaries (which are at the final post-production stage), two short films amongst other works.

      Since I shoot, edit and direct my films, and most of the times, deliver them on location, the cost per film is minimized, allowing me to beat most other filmmakers with the rates that I offer. I have also worked with NGOs in the past, and for projects which are done for a cause, I can offer further discounts. For further details, contact me at:

      email: soumyadeep@...
      Ph: +91-9833090819
      www.projectedimageprod.com