Re: Legal opinion

  • Ram
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      Dear Mr. Rebello.

      Thanks for your views.

      In fact, when I had brought the matter to the notice of Karmayog ( I myself not having much of legal knowledge) I had surely hoped that some public minded Karmayogi having a legal brain would come forward and take suitable action ( at least by writing to the Co. in legal language ) to remove the  inconvenience to be caused to lacs of prepaid mobile customers of Hutch. But as it turns out, no body including Karmayog Group has done anything to refrain the Co. from doing what it has sought to do.
      On my part, I hav ewritten a letter to Hutch questioning their action and also have written to Minister for Communication anf I.T, New Delhi, and Director General, Public Grievance to appropriately intervene in the mattr.

      Regards, RSPanjwani

      c.c. Mr. Vinay. for kind information.

      Individual like me even though directly aggrieved can not possibly get the redressal.

      RONALD REBELLO <yoursfrankly@...> wrote:
      Dear Mr. Ram

      I have gone through the case on HUTCH.
      Both conditions are outright unreasonable and unjustified and amount to unfair trade practice and altering the contract. For doing this a legal notice to the company can put them into the dock. I am not however aware of the TRAI regulations.

      Best.

      Ronald