If you have a function at home and food gets wasted....

  • Karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      From: "rahul sood" <rahulsood51@...>

      Subject: Hi - Please don't waste the food that you
      have
      Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 23:51:46 -0800

      Hi,

      If you have a function at home and food gets wasted.
      Don't hesitate to call 1098 - child helpline. They
      will come and Collect the food. Please circulate.

      We have to thank God for the food that we can have
      easily.

      But on the otherhand....ironically, we still waste the
      food that we buy

      PLEASE, MY GREAT FREINDS DON'T BREAK THIS CHAIN,
      forward to as many as possible...

      "The hands that help are holier than the lips that
      Pray."

      Regards ...

      Rahul

      -- see list of ngo's in www.karmayog.org