New volunteer - volavl1015 - Mr. Arvind Kannan - Powai - Powai

  • Karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
       Name:Mr. Arvind Kannan
       Work Location:Powai
       Home Location:Powai
       Can Volunteer for:Any / All
       Nonprofits of interest:Counselling - Spiritual Environment Health HIV / AIDS Human Rights Medical - Any Teaching Moral Values to Children through Stories. Meeting People
       I want to volunteer as:I want to work for benefit of the wrold/ mankind at large
       My Profile:B.E comp engineer
       Interests:Computers, travel, spirituality, yoga
       Languages Known:English, Hindi, Tamil
       Volunteering experience:
       Contact Details
       Name:Arvind Kannan
       Address:ARVIND KANNAN 303 SUNDEW RAHEJA VIHAR CHANDIVILI MUMBAI 40072
       Email:arvindbby@...
       Website:
       Comments:
       Registered Date:12/31/2006