Re: Marathon Trainer needed

  • P. Venkatraman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      We are a group of folks who have been training for the Marathon every
      year. We mostly train in the mornings at the MIG Club groups at Bandra
      E. We have good coaches who are part of the group and do it gratis.
      We are lucky. We call ourselves Top Gear.

      We have a Yahoogroup at topgearmig at yahoogroups dot com

      Most of us are on the right side of 40+ and professionals with busy
      working lives. About 18 of us did the 21 kms last year.

      If you are interested email me privatly and then we can talk.

      Venkat

      --- In karmayog@yahoogroups.com, "Karmayog.com" <info@...> wrote:

      > American Alumni Association plans to participate in the SCB
      Marathon, Jan