Re: Free Circus for Children, i agree with you shakuntala, from ratna khemani

  • ratna khemani
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      dear all, i agree with what shakuntala says about the animals  in the zoo. we make a mockery of people stammering & make a stammering person the butt of l jokes in a film. a dwarfed deformed person,a spectacle, in a mela, carnival, film everywhere, even in sophisticated ( so called) shows  in cruises. have we thought of him & how depressed he must be feeling?
      Ms. Ratna Khemani
      Director
      Academy of Natural Health & Beauty
      Centre for Personality Development