is this Mental Illness?

  • Karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2006
       Name :fabeer
       Organisation (if any) :
       Email :kfabeer@...
       Telephone :
       Subject :
       Message :I recognise persons with body odour (smell of spirit)
      when they are with me or away from me sometime it hunt me
    • captain Johann samuhanand
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
        Dear fabeer,
        one sign of schizophrrenia is that person hears voices when there
        is no sound, sees things which others donot see and in rare cases
        smell things which others donot smell.i advice you to take the help
        of a psychiatrist immediately.
        If you want to avoid a visit to a psychiatrist, you can take an
        online schizophernia self test by visiting this website.
        www.schizophrenia.com
        i can only pray that you fail this test.