Fw: Kidney Failure

  • Karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 11:03 PM

      There is one Dr.Agarwal at Sion who is treating kidney failure cases with success.
      Many patients have stopped dialysis after his treatment. It is not much expensive.
      Unfortunately, I do not have his address. You can obtain his details from

      Prompt Care International Foundation
      Mr.Gopalakrishnan
      Phone: 95250-2414145 / 2415555
      Cell: 9370414145

      Noni herbal fruit juice also works wonders for Kidney failure. In Hyderabad,
      a lady has discontinued dialysis after six months of taking Noni. Other two
      patients have reduced the frequency of dialysis after taking Noni.

      Should you need any help, please feel free to contact me.

      With warm regards,

      A.V.SUBRAMANYA
      102, DHARTI COMPLEX - B
      NEXT TO EVERSHINE ENCLAVE