regarding advice needed for vet hospital and animal care

  • Shakuntala Mjaumdar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      Congratulations, Gramin Vikash Society. As a fellow NGO working for Animals, we understand the difficulties you are facing. The best way to get some financial assistance is to get recognised by the Animal Welfare Board of India at Chennai. Once that is done you are entitled to get grants under different heads.Along with that we suggest you try to raise funds through charity shows. If there is any other assistance let me know. I will try to help you in your good work.
      Regards
      Shakuntala Majumdar
      thanespca@...