New volunteer - volavl775 - Ms. Purvi Savla - Churchgate - Kandivli (W)

  • Karmayog.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
       Name:Ms. Purvi Savla
       Work Location:Churchgate
       Home Location:Kandivli (W)
       Can Volunteer for:any
       Nonprofits of interest:College students
       I want to volunteer as:be of some help to community in some way
       My Profile:doing MBA from JBIMS
       Interests:
       Languages Known:
       Volunteering experience:
       Contact Details
       Name:Purvi Savla
       Address:9-Priti Bldg, 69 dahanukar wadi kandivali west mumbai 9821195348 best time to call.. mornings before 9.30 am and evenings around 6-9pm
       Email:purvisavla@...
       Website:
       Comments:We are a batch of more than 20 people who are interested in doing community serivice. We can devote around 4 hrs per week for volunteer.. In some cases, people can devote up to 8 hours a week too
       Registered Date:7/31/2006