Disaster: su-jok training to public
- Field of Work Providing training to public so that they can look after their own health problems without medicines.
Speciality of Work It is very simple and very effective. Training Nursing staff of Nair Hospital Also just returned after training Teaching and non-yeaching staff of University of Kurkshetra, Haryana, Letter from Vice Chacellor attached.
Infrastructure available: A Holistic Healing Centre, 21 Lion Members, 34 Leo members
- people including volunteers that can be mobilised and 4 paid staff.
- types of equipment All equipment to treat through su Jok therapy.
- no. & types of vehicles One Versa A.C. Van, and personal cars.
- training facility We can training over 100 persons at a time. Audio Visual equipment for holding training program
- intellectual, professional & mobilisational expertise Plenty
Services that can be provided before / during / after disasters: Every one can learn Su Jok and help others in emergency.