LACG - interested in M (E) Ward

  • info@karmayog.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Date May 1 , 2006
      To: Ward Officer M(E)
      Shri R H Prabhuprasad, Assistant Engineer (Environment)
      M(E) Ward, BMC, Chembur Station, Mumbai 400071

      Dear Sir,
      Subject: Interest in formation of Local Area Citizen Group (LACG)

      We have gone through the Charter for the MCGM-LACG Partnership 2006.We are
      very keen to apply for an LACG in our area.

      We would also appreciate if the concerned Nodal Officer contacts us in this
      regard.

      Our Contact details are as follows-
      Our Ward is M (E)
      Name: DR V K BHARGAVA
      Address: B-7, ZARINA PARK ,OPP. ANUSHAKTINAGAR COLONY GATE,
      MANKHURD EAST, MUMBAI 400088
      Regards,
      V K BHARGAVA
      For Zarina Park Citizens Forum " ALM"