Info needed on Mumbai flood related measures

  • info@karmayog.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 12:01 PM
      I'm a reporter with NDTV 24x7 and am looking for any updated information on the floods in mumbai last year .. specifically, after the floods, a million committees and proposals were made .. where do they stand now?
      What are the steps taken [on the ground] to avoid such a situation again?

      Any place where i can access such records? The disaster management plan ...
      [I was not reporting in Mumbai during the floods so i'll have to rely mostly on the written word]

      Thanks
      Priyanka Bhattacharya
      Reporter
      NDTV