Fw: From : S. Yellore, Director (Lab), CERC, Ahmedabad

  • Vinay Somani
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2004
      Blank
      We are also very much interested in Rain Water Harvesting.
      As we are an NGO, we are also looking for financial assistance for RWH.
      Hence, you are requested to send us details of funding agencies who can support RWH in Ahmedabad district.
      Thanking you and with kind regards,
      S. Yellore, Director (Lab), CERC, Ahmedabad
      Consumer Education and Research Centre
      Thaltej, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway
      Ahmedabad - 380054, Gujarat, India
      Phone  : 079-27489945/46, 27450528, 27451097
      Fax    : 079-27489947
      Email  : cerc@...
                  manubhai_cerc@...
      Website : www.cercindia.org