Depression Support Groups in Mumbai- UMANG

  • Akila Maheshwari
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2006
      We have been receiving a lot of requests about the depression support group in Mumbai.

      Here is the number of Neha Patel who is the contact for
      the UMANG group 98213-08300

      A meeting is held every Saturday at Nanavati Hospital.

      Warm Regards,

      Akila Maheshwari
      www.namiindia.com
      9820340115
    • Paul Ponniah
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2012
        Dear Sir,

        I find many who are affected by depression have a hiden cause. They are mostly self concerned and have avoided inspecting the problems others suffer.
        By finding time and thought to share with others and guiding them to solve their problems will solve our own problems. By this pschiatrists drugs will be reduced and depression will cease.

        Paul Ponniah