Help needed for blood cancer

  • shailja6s@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Name: Shailja
      Email: shailja6s@...
      Telephone: 0120-4330056-62

      Message: I have two important issues & I hope to avail help from you.

      One girl of 6yrs is suffering from blood cancer (ALL).
      Monetary help needed.

      And, as I�m HR in a software company, I want to form a social responsibility club in my organization so that members here be involved in helping people too with their talents etc.

      If you link with corporate in such activities, please let me know. We are 50 people, a small organization but could make a difference.