97084Fwd: Request for funding a Theatre Project for Women's Empowerment

  • Smita Premchander
    Aug 22, 2014
    Dear Vinay, am writing after a long time,  I hope and trust you are fine.  rq

    I am writing to you to request you to float this email on karmayog.

    Sampark solicits funds for a Theatre Project that Sampark has taken up in Mumbai.  A note is attached.

    This project enables young college women to explore the experiences they have had as children, and express these through theatre, a process which is empowering in itself, as it helps them to speak out about family and external environment in which women grow up in India.

    I will be happy to provide more details if needed.

    Best wishes,

    Smita

    --
    Smita Premchander,
    Secretary, Sampark, and Independent Professional in Development