95257AAP, BJP or Congress: Which Party Has The Best Water Policy?

  • Pearl - Karmayog
    Apr 17 2:46 AM
      AAP, BJP or Congress: Which Party Has The Best Water Policy?

      Spread positive news! Forward this mail to 2 of your friends!

      Dear Readers,

      We are glad to share with you the latest positive news.
      Feel free to reply and let us know what you thought about it!

      AAP, BJP or Congress: Which Party Has The Best Water Policy?

      With the General Elections 2014 in full swing, all parties have come out with their manifestos. Here we present the salient commitments of each party on water-related issues, so that YOU can decide which party has the best view and therefore the best chance to solve our water worries.
      To continue reading visit ( www.thebetterindia.com/10021/elections-manifesto-2014-water-policy-congress-bjp-aap/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheBetterIndia+%28The+Better+India%29)

      By Building His Own Windmill, He Shows Why Every One Of Us Has A Responsibility Towards Our Planet

      Diwakar Reddy built a windmill using scrap materials and used it to generate power in his village near Bangalore. Here’s what he says: “Power from coal power plants is cheap — but just look at the price that we are paying! Everyone on the planet has the responsibility to do something about that. I had […]
      To continue reading visit ( www.thebetterindia.com/10018/climate-change-windmill-generate-sustainable-power/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheBetterIndia+%28The+Better+India%29)